Monday, June 29, 2015

Review: Qbap handcrafted kebabs @ Raffles City (Closed)

I have a thing for Middle-eastern food. The spiced and juicy meat... drools. Chanced upon this halal joint at Raffles City selling kebabs. If you have been to Europe, you will know that kebabs are sold everywhere and are considered street food. Here, a restaurant selling kebabs in the town area? Hmm, must be expensive.

It's always their meat and rice that attracts me, hence, I opted for the rice instead of the wrap. I don't really like wraps as it tends to be messy. Ordering is a breeze as they don't have much items on the menu board. Choose your type of kebab, your choice of vegetables, and in the case of the rice, a sauce. Like subway style.

I had the chicken with triple mustard sauce with arabic rice. The rice was kinda disappointing as the flavours wasn't to my liking. Nothing to complain about the vegetables. The chicken was flavourful but could be juicier. Portion was generous and I saved the unfinished for dinner.

I don't mind coming back again, maybe to try their lamb instead of the chicken. It can be my comfort food when I crave for a healthy meal I guess.


No comments:

Post a Comment